CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Tasting Room Associate, Part-time
Looking for a new way to use your customer service skills? Stonewall Creek Vineyards is looking for a Tasting Room Associate to offer our visitors a great experience. The associate will have customer service experience and thrive in a fun and fast-paced environment. Knowledge of wine is a plus.
- Ensure a positive experience for our guests with exceptional customer service
- Welcome visitors and build relationships with guests to expand our business
- Sell wine, prepare and sell food, and sell merchandise using a computer-based cash register
- Implement open/close procedures, including restocking inventory, washing and polishing glasses, cleaning tables, maintaining appearance and cleanliness of Tasting Room
- Share information about wines, vineyard, and winery, and answer visitors’ questions
- Promote special offerings including wine club memberships and vineyard events
- Comply with laws and regulations for food, beverage, and alcohol service
- Perform other duties as assigned by Tasting Room Manager
- Able to stand for long hours and lift and move 50 pounds
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be available to work weekends, occasional evenings, and two holiday shifts per year
- The ideal candidates will have excellent verbal communication skills and enjoy customer service and building relationships. Wine knowledge is preferred but not required. Professionals with bartending and/or restaurant experience are highly desirable.
Please email résumé to: email@example.com
Stonewall Creek Vineyards provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.